SELECT LOCATIONS OPENING BY APPOINTMENT – JUNE 1, 2020
We are just as excited as you are to open our doors and assist you with finding the perfect look for your event! In order to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff, we ask that you take note of our necessary guidelines, in accordance with State, Local, City Regulations and the CDC recommendations for health and safety, prior to your appointment.
- Appointments ONLY: At this time, we will be operating by appointments only. Please contact us by phone or email to schedule your visit.
- Number of Guests: We understand that you want to share this moment with several of your family and friends, however, we ask that you limit your guests to no more than two (2) people in addition to the bride/groom.
- Health Check/Screen: We ask that all guests perform a self-health check prior to arrival. Ensure that you have no shortness of breath, fever (body temperature over 100 degrees), or experiencing any flu like symptoms such as coughing and sneezing. If you do not feel well, please stay home.
- Masks/Face Coverings: Please come prepared with your own mask and/or face covering. Masks are required to be worn at all times by guests and employees.
- Sanitizing and Cleanliness: Brides/grooms and their parties will be social distanced from other parties. Your area will be cleaned and sanitized prior to your arrival and after departure. Store will be equipped with hand sanitizer and soap.
If you arrive prior to your appointment time, you may be asked to wait in your vehicle until your allotted time.
Our number one goal is the health and safety of all. We look forward to serving you!
Last updated: May 31, 2020